Monday, June 9, 2014

Wow! What a year!

 
Ah.... summer is here!

Wow! Fellow teachers, can you believe it's SUMMER? This school year really flew by for me! Maybe it was because we had those 8 or so snow days? Who knows? But, mark it down, another year in the books! Year 18 for me!

As I reflect on my school year, I try to determine what went well and what needs improvement, as most teachers do as summer sets in. We always say we won't even think about school during the summer. Another tiny little fib, you know we do! It's just too difficult to turn off the teacher brain. I'm sure by now, you are all (like me) scouring Pinterest for the cutest back to school door ever! And, I imagine you've even looked through the dollar bins at Target to see what's new and how you can use it in your room!

I had such high hopes when starting this blog last summer. However, I quickly found that blogging for my school, my grade, and then a teacher's blog, was almost impossible. My renewed goal is to do a much better job of keeping them current! 


No comments:

Post a Comment