Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July Already?

Dear Summer Break,

I simply do not understand why you are in such a rush. Your days are flying by. It's already July! Please slow down! I still have so many things on my Summer Bucket List to do!

Love, Mrs. R

Is anyone else feeling this way? On a much happier note, my teammates and I had an outing today.  I am so blessed to work with two wonderful ladies who have become my very good friends! We met at Chili's for a fun lunch and took the little ones to Pump It Up in Chattanooga. Both my boys are grown. So I arranged to "borrow" my niece for the day. The kids had a great time climbing and bouncing and we enjoyed our hang out time!

I wanted to share a few things I've been working on to go with the theme we've chose this year. I'm excited to have the time during the summer to create some things that I never have time to do during the school year.

First up, or should I say just finished, library passes. I print these on card stock, laminate, and place them in clear plastic badge holders.
Wizard of Oz for myself

Superheroes & Polka Dots for Mrs. S
Zebra Print for Mrs. H

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dianne! I love your Wild About Reading library passes! Do you have an online teacher store that you sell these in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me your email address. (elisarichardson@walkerschools.org) I'll get them to you!

    ReplyDelete